CAREERS AT RSTCA
The global Investor Services team provides innovative and timely services and solutions to an array of clients, including investment teams, investor relations, corporate executives, portfolio companies, and public unit holders. We recruit individuals with strong academic backgrounds and a history of accomplishments within their respective fields. To apply for an Investor Services position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link in the nearby “Search for Jobs” box.
• Corporate Communications
• External Affairs
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Investor Relations
• Legal and Compliance
• Risk Management
The Investor Relations team raises capital and builds strong relationships with institutional and individual investors across the globe.
Investment professionals are at the core of RSTCA’s Purpose to Invest Wisely and Create Value. We seek highly-motivated individuals with a demonstrated history of academic and professional achievement to serve our investors in four business segments:
• Corporate Private Equity — buyout and growth capital
• Real Assets — real estate, infrastructure and energy and renewable resources
• Global Credit — distressed & special situations, corporate mezzanine, energy credit and loans & structured credit
• Investment Solutions — gives investors access to the large and complex universe of alternative investment strategies — private equity and real estate
Roll up your sleeves and dive in to modeling, due diligence and value creation. RSTCA has a dynamic Two-Year Associate and Senior Associate program for many of our U.S. and international funds. Our Associate recruiting process generally begins in the winter/spring with a start date the following summer and our Senior Associate recruitment process begins in the Fall of the student’s second year in Business School.
• Associate candidates have obtained their undergraduate degree with a strong GPA and have at least two years of investment banking or consulting work experience.
• Senior associate candidates have generally obtained their MBA and have at least four years of prior alternative asset, private equity, investment banking and/or consulting experience.