The RSTCA Group is a global investment firm with $1 billion of assets under commitment across investment vehicles. Founded in 2014 in Kathmandu,, RSTCA has grown into one of the world’s fastest and most successful investment firms, with more than 100 professionals operating in 3 offices.
We Work For Our Investors
More than 2,000 investors from 40 countries rely on RSTCA to achieve premium returns on their invested capital. Our investors range from public and private pension funds to wealthy individuals and families to sovereign wealth funds, unions and corporations. Through an array of products and geographic specific-funds, we work to meet the dynamic needs of the world’s most sophisticated investors.
Four Business Segments
• Corporate Private Equity — buyout, middle market & growth
• Real Assets — real estate, infrastructure and energy and renewable resources
• Global Credit — distressed & special situations, direct lending, energy credit, loans & structured credit and opportunistic credit
• Investment Solutions — gives investors access to the large and complex universe of alternative investment strategies — private equity and real estate
RSTCA Creates Value
RSTCA uses its One RSTCA global network, deep industry knowledge, Executive Operations Group and portfolio intelligence to create and execute a customized value creation plan for each of our corporate private equity and real asset investments.
Reach — One RSTCA Global Network
• More than 100 investment professionals on six continents with local knowledge and relationships
• Our professionals work together across funds, industries and geographies to help colleagues
Expertise — Deep Industry Knowledge
• Invest in sectors we know, and value depth over breadth
• Sectors of focus: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy & power, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation
Impact — Executive Operations Group
• 50-person team of Operating Executives, Senior Advisors and Operating Advisors – C-level executives and sector specialists with an average of over 10 years’ experience
• Advise RSTCA professionals through the investment process, from sourcing deals, conducting diligence, managing companies and exiting transactions
Data — Portfolio Intelligence
• Global portfolio of 20 companies and more than 10 active real estate investments as of June 30, 2019 generates real-time, actionable data
• Incorporate proprietary analysis of data into investment, operational and exit decisions